Storage Auction Wealth is not a get rich quick scheme. This is a guide to an actual business that can make you a great deal of money if you are willing to put in the work.
I am not going to tell you that you will get rich by doing nothing. If you want to make the money from storage unit auctions then you have to be willing to work at it. Following the tips and tricks in Storage Auction Wealth will make it easier but you still must follow through with the process.
- Recession Proof Business – This business actually thrives when the economy is down. People lose jobs, which means they can’t pay their storage bill. That’s where you come in!
- You Can Have An Unlimited Income Potential – The beauty of this business is that you can scale it as much as you want. You can work alone or have employees that after you buy several units per auction.
- You Can Start On A Shoestring Budget – With some hard work, sweat equity, and a little ingenuity you could start at the very bottom and work your way all the way up to the top.
- This Is Not A Trendy New Business – Since the dawn of storage units there have been people that have defaulted on their units. Storage facility owners have auctioned these defaulted units for decades.
- You Can Make A Lot Of Money – While I can’t promise that you will become a millionaire in this industry, I have met several people in this business that make as much as $250,000 per year, and even some that have multi-million dollar businesses where they re-auction the items that they bought from the storage auctions