How to sell the storage content

Most people buying storage auctions have a good idea how to get rid of all the stuff, connections is key in getting top dollar for items.

I personally sold about 80% of everything I won, at garage sales and the flea markets, with eBay and Craigslist filling in the other 20%

*One thing to think about: There is a tricky cost in handling items. The more you move it, the more it cost you, everything adds to the bottom line. If I won a storage unit full of stuff, it was on the open market in a matter of hours.

Popular places to sell the storage content:

  • Craigslist
  • eBay
  • Local newspaper classifieds
  • flea-markets
  • swap meets
  • Own a shop
  • Yard sales

here is my eBay number here.


Article by: Scott R Asher

My name is Scott R. Asher, I am the owner of this massive network of WordPress blogs. Let me help you obtain turnkey profitability with your own turn-key internet business blog similar to you what your reading right now! I bet you know something that someone else would like to read about, and you can even make a few bucks on the side!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


− six = 2


*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge

Comments links could be nofollow free.

Get your own fully-customizable WordPress theme for free! Brought to you by Scott Asher.